We hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy as we all navigate the COVID-19 crisis. As HVAC professionals, the PV team performs an essential service for residents of Metro Atlanta. We remain open for business and will continue providing top-notch HVAC repairs and installations in the coming months.
At the same time, we're taking this crisis just as seriously as you are. To keep you, your family, and our team members safe, we have implemented the following procedures:
- To comply with social distancing guidelines, all on-site staff meetings and training sessions have been suspended indefinitely. Our office staff is working from home, and we're conducting trainings via phone.
- HVAC system inspections are being performed completely outdoors whenever possible. When clients are able to replace their own air filter prior to our arrival, technicians can assess system performance without entering homes.
- Technicians will not enter a client's home without express permission and unless absolutely necessary to perform service.
- To the extent protective gloves and masks remain available to us, technicians are wearing them while providing service.
- All technicians and consultants are maintaining a minimum distance of 6 feet from clients at all times.
- For installation consultations, we will have to enter your home to gather all necessary information. However, we can discuss your options via phone instead of in person.
- We are not passing mobile devices back and forth to clients. Instead of paying for service using one of our devices, you will receive an invoice via email. You can pay online or by phone.
- We are not putting dirty air filters in our truck for disposal at our facility. To minimize the movement of contaminants that may be present on the filters, we are throwing them away at each client's home.
- While away from work, our team continues to practice social distancing, remain at home, and monitor their health.
Keeping you safe, healthy, and comfortable has always been our top priority. As the COVID-19 situation continues, please know we're doing our part to keep providing great service without putting you or your family at risk.
If you have any questions about these procedures or want to relay any special concerns you have before booking an appointment, please give us a call at (404) 798-9672.